Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Toys - What's Old is New Again


It's getting close to that time of the year again when we have to worry about what to buy everyone for Christmas. In our family we have an arrangement where we only buy presents for the kids (well actually grand kids). Otherwise the whole thing gets out of hand and you can spend the next three months paying off Christmas presents and I'm sure that's not what the whole thing is supposed to be about!

Being a Grandma, I like to buy my grand kids some toys that they really want, something that will make them happy. Let the parents worry about the boring presents like clothes and stuff! So what's new in kid's toys at the moment that's good value?

I'm looking at the Lord of the Rings Lego Sets, not only do my grandsons love Lego, it's time to introduce them to the wonderful world of the Lord of the Rings characters and stories. Where to buy these? Amazon is probably the cheapest and most reliable toy store on-line. So that's where I'll be going (or not going if you get my drift) No walking through crowded malls, no parking and no sore feet. Yay!

Lord of the Rings Lego Sets

No comments:

Post a Comment